Monday, January 18, 2010

We are Family!

house01

I love this picture of my family. I put it on our Christmas cards this past year along with some others taken that day. I love it because it really captures the personalities the way a perfectly posed shot could not. Barrett, my son who is standing, is happy, energetic, outgoing and definitely has a mind of his own. Kyle, my son who is sitting in my husband's lap, is happy, sweet and cuddly and loves to be held. It's so THEM and so our family.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo. I clicked on your name at the i heart faces website because I love it and it reminds me of a good friend of mine who has the same last name. He went to Optomotry School at OSU. Are you related to anyone that fits that description? :)

Love the photography. And your blog is cute too!

amanda thiessen said...

great family shot!

Bunch of Barrons said...

What a cute photo! :)

Kim Chodorowski said...

You have a beautiful family!!

Sarah Jones said...

That is such a great photo!

Karen Schneider said...

Gorgeous family!! Love those unposed family pics too - they are priceless.

Leah said...

i love the pathway to your house! how cute!

Julia Spencer said...

Love the pose... :)

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Thanks for stopping by in my blog and for the sweet comment!! This is a beautiful shot of your family :) Blessings!

Tara. said...

What a beautiful family you have. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails