Monday, January 14, 2008

photo contest

I have always said that I am so lucky to have such good-looking clients! And so wonderful to work with, too! I have decided to host a photo contest here on the blog with some of my favorite photos from last year. The winner will recieve an
16x20 mounted print and 8 wallets of the winning image.
The poll will be open for exactly one week. Only one vote per person (but go ahead and recruit your friends, family, and coworkers to vote for you)! Vote for your favorite (by number) using the poll in the upper right corner of this blog.

Good luck everyone!

Here are the contestants...

1.
























2.



















3.



















4.























5.























6.























7.
















8.



















9.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I VOTE FOR #8

Related Posts with Thumbnails