Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Announcing New DIGITAL PACKAGES and CUSTOMER LOYALTY Program

My husband keeps telling me that we live in the digital age. . .I suppose it's time I got with it. So I am announcing my Digital Package. This package includes one session and the final retouched images (about 20-30) on a DVD with a Print Release. I maintain the copyright but this release will allow you to get an unlimited number of prints made at the sizes you wish. The cost for this package is $425. You are welcome to order canvases, birth annoncements, holiday cards, albums, etc through me for the regular posted prices.

I will continue to offer my regular sessions and prints for those who wish to order prints through me as usual.

The Customer Loyaty Program rewards returning customers with $50 off all sessions. This discount is not applicable to the Baby Plan or mini-sessions. However, if you have bought a Baby Plan or mini-session in the past, then you qualify for the discount on future sessions, of course!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails