Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Completely Candid

My boys and I found this creek on a walk one day. At first the only thing they wanted to do was throw rocks into the water. But then they explored and eventually sat down side-by-side to look at a duck. They were being very still and whisperingto each other so they wouldn't scare it away. I had to capture this sweet brotherly moment. I love their muddy, wet, rolled-up jeans--it's so them. I can't believe I actually thought rolling up their jeans would keep them clean and dry! ha!

creek02

7 comments:

Traci Michele said...

WOW!!! This is such a great photo! Thanks for sharing. Come check out mine when you get a chance...

Clive and Dawn said...

awesome shot! i love it!

Jen P said...

that is a great shot! love when they are so interested in something outside the frame.

Unknown said...

What a sweet shot! Beautiful capture - I love the colors and pretty light!

Ali said...

What a lovely shot of these brothers! I love the lighting!

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute and super crisp. I love it.

Karen Schneider said...

GREAT pic - lovely lighting and their faces are just so sweet. Beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails