Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An example of what to wear...

I am always being asked how a family should dress for photos. There are so many options, it can be overwhelming. Some families like to match but many do not. There are pros and cons to matching. I usually recommend that families be coordinated but not necessarily matching. Coordinating allows individual personalities to be expressed and makes for a more dynamic photo. It can accomodate different ages and body types so everyone feels comfortable and confident which is very important when taking photos. Here's an example of a family I recently photographed who looked great for photos.
col01

Now, if I could get my kids to cooperate for photos like these girls...amazing!
For more clothing tips, click here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails